Thursday, August 21, 2008

TERRIFIED!

I just thought I would post a blog about how utterly terrified I am about tomorrow! I told James yesterday that I'm really scared for it and he said there is NO reasons why they would absolutely have to take blood. So if I can get away with it, I am! Anyways... Here are the pics of my tests. Oh! I've been feeling little butterflies in my tummy. I thought it was just gas (I know! How disgusting!) But apparently its movement! So the first pic is obviously the first test I took. That led the taking a second test for assurance. And the third test was taken at IHC Instacare when I went in for my horrible morning sickness. The doctor walked in and said, "I'm terrible at breaking news.." and just handed me the test and said "Congratulations!" That was kinda awkward.. Lol!


2 comments:

Skylin said...

I don't want to give you any more anxiety than you already have, but they had to know both Chance's and Dave's bloods cause there is 1 combination of blood types that does something to the baby, I'm not sure what it is, but Chance and Dave had that one weird problem, and Chance had to get a shot for it. So if you by chance just KNOW your blood type, maybe they wont need to take you blood. Maybe call up your mom and see if she knows before you go in. I don't know if that helps or not, I was a little confused with the whole blood thing Chance went through. And other than that I don't see why they would need to take your blood either. So good luck, hopefully you don't have to, and if you do, hopefully you'll get over your anxiety about it. =)

HurrycaneKatrina said...

I'm so glad things are going good for you and that your pregnancy is going smooth
(well smooth to me since I've never been pregnant. haha)

: ]