Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stupid STUPID receptionist

So today I went to my doctors ultrasound technician to have what else? My ultrasound. My original appointment was set up for 8/29 @ 9:45 but I had called on Monday and 'rescheduled' it for today at 11:45. Apparently the stupid girl didn't book me for that time.. So After I had been there for an hour I went up and asked if I was there at the right time. I got so mad! I started crying. The lady got all defensive, "I'm sorry.. It's not my fault" said in the most careless voice!!! Urgh... So I missed a whole bunch of work for nothing. And I still have to miss more work tomorrow! I guess it helps to know that James isn't frustrated and that he will actually get to go with me to see our baby tomorrow :) I think it's way way too early to kind out if were having a boy or girl, but I really hope we can find out so I can start buying stuff!! I want to start stocking up on diapers and bottles. I also made a baby registry at babies-r-us. Y'all can take a look see if you would like :)

http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?target=viewDetails&operation=authenticate_user&registryNumber=96560513&from=registrySearch

And if that doesn't work just go to the babies-r-us website and my registry number is 96560513. I haven't added all the things I would like on there yet, but I will when I get more time and when I know what were having :)

2 comments:

Skylin said...

Well, at least you'll be able to see your baby for the first time with James =) It will be a lot more memorable and sentimental than with me. =P I'll come with you on your SECOND time seeing your baby, right? Or third.. whatever, whenever you want me to I guess. haha. As long as I get to go at LEAST once with you to your ultrasound.

Anyway, you don't need your registry number. You can just type in Paige Olsen or James Cramer and it will pop up. Except there are 2 Paige Olsen's, but one is Paige Olsen and James Cramer, and one is Paige Olsen and something-or-another Olsen. (married obviously) I think people can figure it out.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later. I hope you had an okay day even though that bitch receptionist screwed up BIG time! And its good that James is taking everything so well, he seems very calm, its weird.. lol I'm not so sure Tyson would be taking everything so well if I were in your situation. I suppose he'd warm up, but ya know. Okay, this comment is really really long now, so I will let you go. Bye lol

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and your family. I just started my baby registry and i have found some amazing deals!