Monday, August 18, 2008

8/18/08

So I decided that I would like to create a blog so all my friends can keep updated on my pregnancy :) So I had been feeling sick for about a week and a half and I kept asking people what they thought might be wrong with me. My mom suggested a few things. we thought it could have been salmonella, inner ear infection. but when she suggested that I could be pregnant I just pushed the thought aside for a few days. When I realized that I wasn't getting any better I decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea to at least get a test. That way I could rule out what was wrong with me. Well, July 31st I took the life-changing test. I took another test the next day, just to be sure. And sure enough! About a week later I had been so sick that I had to go to Instacare and get some thing to help my stomach! By this time I had already called my doctor and set up an appointment. But she's a really busy doctor so I have to wait till the 22nd (Which is this Friday!! :( I'm terrified.. They have to take blood!) So Instacare prescribed me Zofran, which is perfectly safe. It has helped, but it only does so much, I've been SO SO sick! There is no relief! Hopefully I only have about 2 weeks left of this. Morning sickness usually last from week 6 to week 12. So I've been sick for a little over 4 weeks now. Which would put me around 2 1/2 months, maybe even closer to 3 months. Anyways, I've found that ginger ale helps a lot! I also found some suckers called Preggie Pops that help. Pretty much anything sour that's not acidic is wonderful! I've also never really had any heartburn till now. That's probably because my esophagus is tired from throwing up all the time! Well, that's about all for now. I would tell you the names we have picked out, but they are secret for now!!!
I will update again on Friday!

2 comments:

Skylin said...

I hope you like your blog. I can change anything you want different. I just picked a background I thought was cute and baby-ish, so if you don't like it just send me the template you want and I'll change it for ya. =) And if you don't like what I said in your "About Me" part, or if you don't like the pictures let me know and I can tell you how to change it, or you can e-mail me with what you want on there exactly and I'll change it for ya. =)

-Happy Blogging! =D

Skylin said...

ooooohhh... I like the new template =) I notice you learned how to do it ;) Good job! =)