Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yesterday's Appointment

So I didn't get the ultrasound I was hoping for.. And I won't for at least 3 weeks. We did get a gooood long listen to the heartbeat to make sure it kept going at a steady pace and I would assume to make sure there were no murmurs or anything. All of my tests came back PERFECT! I've never gotten a higher test score in my life! :P So it was just a nice appointment to meet my doctor and talk to her about anything and everything. And I like her! She's very happy and smiley! She didn't rush me, how ever we did wait 40 minutes for her in the room. But I do like her.Oh! This just popped in my head, I will be delivering at LDS, I don't remember if I've mentioned that in a previous blog or not. My next appointment is on 10/6 and I'm not looking forward to it because I'm 'volunteering' to do a 'voluntary' blood screening, but I'm being forced to do it by my doc.. I don't think its even covered by insurance. Hmm.. I'll have to call about that.. Anyways, when I go to that appointment we will set up when to do my next ultrasound. She may not want to do it till 20 weeks, I'll be 16 weeks at this next appointment. But since she's forcing me to have a needle shoved in my arm I'm going to ask her if she will do one that week. I'll let ya know! Oh, I'm going to go buy maternity pants today! Yay :)

No comments: