Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update about appointment

I talked to James today about the blood test and we both think its unnecessary because its purely for Down Syndrome and no one in either of our families has it. I called my doctor to make sure that's all the blood test was for and to find out if my appointment was just for the blood test or if it was for a check up. And it's just a check up :) Happy, happy, Joy, Joy! :P So I'm happy now :) I think I could live off cold medium cheddar cheese and ice water. Mmmmmm....

4 comments:

Skylin said...

HAHAHA Your cravings make me happy. =) But I agree.. I love cheese. =P

I'm glad you don't have to get poked with a needle! Don't you have to get another shot though? like at the end of your pregnancy or after birth or something like that..?

Anywho.. I hope they don't poke you with too many needles =/ I hate shots. BLEH!

Paige1988 said...

I don't have to have an shots ever. And I haven't had one since I was like 6, except in my mouth. :)

Skylin said...

Do you know the gender of the baby yet? I'm sick of waiting! Maybe you should set up a gender ultrasound somewhere else.. can you do that??? hmm...

Paige said...

Well, my appointment is in a little over a week. Oct. 6th so when I go to that, they will set up an appointment for an ultrasound. hopefully they will do it the following week :) I want to know, but I don't want to 'find out' its a girl and then have it be a boy, ya know?