Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random Update

So on Thursday I will be 3 months! That means I only have 6 months left! Scary :( So I've been trying other prenatal vitamins and I tried one (Natelle Plus) on Sunday night and it made me SO SO sick! Gave me a migraine, I threw up like 3 times. I was sick almost all day yesterday because of it too. But I'm better now :) So I called my insurance about this other kind I've taken and they didn't make me sick, Duet DHA ec. They are wonderful. They are also expensive, prescription only. My co-pay is $40 and the rest is covered, but that is a lot for a vitamin. I talked to James about it and he agreed that if they don't make me sick and I can take them every day that we will get them. They are what baby needs and I can handle them.. So that's our 'justification'. So my appointment is in 2 weeks from today. Hopefully we will be able to find out if we are having a boy or girl :)

3 comments:

Tyann said...

Paige, I can't believe you're going to have a baby!!! You're just a year older than my sister, Becca, and I can't even imagine her having a baby! So exciting though. Congrats. You are so beautiful, just like your big sister. It's good to keep up with you guys on the internet. I don't see anyone up there very often! Tell Becky hi! Tyann

Skylin said...

Are you still feelin sick? You're almost done with your first trimester. I hope its getting better. :)

Becky Mendoza said...

Oh boy!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to be your first call, right??! RIGHT??? Okay, you can call mom first but THEN ME!!!!! Hmm, I'm feeling....boy!