Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vegas & the ultrasound

So we had a surprise when we got to Vegas! James had booked an extra day at the hotel and completely forgot! I'm actually happy though cause we had an awesome time down there :) So since the ultrasound was at 11 AM and we didn't exactly want to wake up at 4 AM, I just rescheduled both the ultrasound and the appointment. The ultrasound is now on Friday at 3:30 and my appointment is on the 13th. I can't wait to find out what we are having! So while we were in Vegas I woke up one morning and was having a Braxton-Hicks contraction!! These are totally normal for anyone who was wondering. They start pretty early on and you can start feeling them around 20 weeks. They are painless and actually prepare your uterus for birth. Also, I went to a movie with Allyse like 2 weeks ago and in the middle of the movie, I received my first kick to the bladder. Oh my goodness... UGH! Baby can be felt kick around with your hand. Although as soon as you even get close to my belly it will stop. I wonder if you can see it.. I wouldn't let anyone else try to feel it before Papa (James) felt it for sure. It's just not fair to have some one else feel your baby kicking before you! :P Does anyone know of any ligament relieving stretches or something? Mine are killing me!! If you'd like to see photos of Vegas, check out my facebook or myspace. :)

No comments: