Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/13 appointment TWILIGHT

Today's appointment went fine. I made a huge stupid deal about having to get my finger pricked.. Just like everyone else.. She pricked my ear instead so I couldn't see it I'm lame, I know. Everything on the ultrasound looked just fine. I cant tell you how bad I worried about that. Blood test crap was just fine too. I think my next appointment I am supposed to have a gestational diabetes test, but she didn't say anything so.. it's not like I was about to! :P My hemoglobin (finger print) was just fine. need a touch bit more iron, but everything with Iron, I love! So that will be easy :) Apparently Kylan is very energetic! He was giving my doc troubles when she was trying to listen to his heart. He just kept moving ! I learned that loud noises are really bad, but bright lights are just fine. Umm. I should be having 4-20 Braxton-Hicks contractions daily, although I may not feel all of them. I do feel quite a bit of them each day. Heart plapitations are normal because of increased blood volume and dehydration. And I asked a bunch more questions, but they aren't anything cool. Oh, looks like I'm going to have to buy a donut to sit on at work. Lol.. How embarassing... Today I got to see Twilight. It's a pretty good movie. It made me cry. Hahah. I really couldn't care less about the stupid books.. But the movie was way good. Aren't you jealous :) Alright. Thats about it! I'll take a new belly pic tonight since its my 22 week mark.

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

i enjoyed the movie, too. maybe it's better if you haven't read the books, cause it's never the same, but i thought they did a good job. i don't think i cried... but then, i'm not pregnant, either :).