Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sorry...

Well... I'd say it been quite a while since I updated... Don't ya think???? Well, Kylan is almost 10 1/2 months old!! It's so crazy!! Kylan got his 7th tooth last night!!! I didn't notice till I picked up his bib that he had been gnawing on and saw a little blood. Funny how terrifying and exciting that can be.... He now has 4 on bottom and 3 on top. His other top tooth is VERY close and I can see a bottom tooth coming in :D He is also working on walking!! He will take 2-4 steps on his won then fall on his hands. Today he walked around the house with me while only holding one hand!! Kylans first word was Dada (A word that we tried to get him to say. he was saying Baba long before that..) And now he's finally saying Mama and Mom! So he's got 5 baby words down; Mama, dada, baba, yaya and... BOB! Yeah, My baby says bob... all the time! A few months back we got Kylan a Super Yard. It's just a big round gate that he can play in while I get the house clean and what not. I LOVE it! I cannot tell you how crazy I would be if I didn't have my gate!! Although it's starting to look like we may have to put it away in a month or two. He climbs it now!! I know this post is a little scatter-brained... What do you expect from me?!?! Sheesh. Well, another subject change, James and I (mostly 'I') have been working on the house. We used to sleep in the basement, which is one big room, But have now moved upstairs, across the hall from Kylan. Before we did the move, I was sleeping on a blow-up bed in Kylan's room. It was a little scary being that far away (basement) from my Bug. So The room, which had formerly been taken over by dog pee and 3 cats, has been re-carpeted, had every surface painted and will Have a new sliding glass door in a few months. That room had been where we had our guest bed, all of our junk and exercise equipment and now it is all down stairs. Now I just need to finish organizing the basement and move the elliptical machine down here.... I think that will be the one thing I'll make James do! I cannot wait for spring so we can go play outside with Kylan and I can fix up the yard. We've got a built in sand box that has become the neighborhood kitty litter box... I'll need to remember to rent a HazMat suit when I shovel all that crap away.... Well, Kylan Bear just woke up from his nap, so I must be off! Hope you enjoyed!!

1 comment:

The Burdened said...

Hey there why dont you have jimmy give me a call when you need that elliptical moved. i would love to come over and see you guys and the work you have done.