Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10/6 appointment

My appointment went well. We asked if we could possibly have an ultrasound that day, but I have to wait till I'm 20 weeks, just like everyone else, sadly. Lol. So my ultrasound is on Oct. 30th. We will be going to Vegas Oct. 26th - 29th, just for a vacation. We haven't ever had a real vacation, so we want to take one before we have the baby :) Anyways, So the doc kept us waiting 40 mins again.. she did on our first appointment with her... Ugh. Annoying!! I told her I am pretty much set on no for an epidural and that I will not take narcotics. So at least she knows I would rather go without.. For now. Lol. I don't think I have much else to say about it! I will keep thinking about it through the day and update later. My next Dr appointment is on 11/6 :)

No comments: